1-Day Workshop - SuperAdobe Basics
Beginner | 8:30am - 6:00pm | Hesperia, California
- Cal-Earth tour
- Discussion of Superadobe structures and landscaping elements
- Background and wider applications of Superadobe
- Understanding soils for building
- Hands-on Superadobe bag filling and related techniques
REMAINING 2018 DATES
September 8, 2018
December 8, 2018
January 12, 2019
February 9, 2019
June 8, 2019
July 13, 2019
September 21, 2019
December 14, 2019
- Workshop check-in and orientation is at 8:30am, please arrive promptly.
- We will provide each person a small folder with paper and a pen, but feel free to bring a notepad if you prefer.
- Please wear work clothes including a hat and proper closed toed shoes (sandals not permitted). Please bring your own work gloves.
- The weather in the high desert can fluctuate significantly, so we recommend checking the weather online prior to your arrival, and bringing layers to ensure you are prepared.
- There will be a break for lunch, we have many stores nearby as well as a full kitchen and refrigerator if you wish to bring your lunch and store it/warm it up on site.
- Participants ages 15+ allowed to attend with a parent or guardian.
- You are welcome to take photos but video and audio recording are not permitted.
If for some reason you are unable to attend the workshop you registered for, your deposit may also be applied to another course that same year if you notify Cal-Earth at least two weeks before the start of a course.
If you wish to withdraw completely and cannot reschedule, a $50 registration fee will be deducted and your remaining balance refunded if you notify Cal-Earth two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. Any cancellations within two weeks of the workshop will not be refunded, only transfered.
If Cal-Earth cancels the workshop due to low enrollment your tuition will be fully refunded or transferred.