CERAMICS Workshop "B" - RAKU GLAZING AND FIRING
$100 discount if you sign up for ceramics weekend a+B!
- Workshop check-in and orientation is at 8:00am, please arrive promptly.
- Please plan to stay through Sunday evening. We recommend making travel plans to return home Monday, you are welcome to stay on-site Sunday night so you don't have to rush out. You may also arrive the afternoon/evening before the workshop (after 3pm) if needed for your travel plans. Please confirm this with us if you plan on extended stay.
- You will be responsible for your own meals. Typically we all participate in a barbecue or group dinner. We have plenty of restaurants and grocery stores nearby and a kitchen on-site for storage and cooking.
- The weather in the high desert can fluctuate significantly, so we recommend checking the weather online prior to your arrival, and bringing layers to ensure you are prepared. You'll receive an additional email after you apply with more information on what to bring, especially if you will be staying on-site.
- Participants ages 15+ allowed to attend with a parent or guardian.
- You are welcome to take photos but video and audio recording are not permitted.
- There is limited Wi-Fi access on site
If for some reason you are unable to attend the workshop you registered for, your deposit may also be applied to another course that same year if you notify Cal-Earth at least two weeks before the start of a course.
If you wish to withdraw completely and cannot reschedule, a $50 registration fee will be deducted and your remaining balance refunded if you notify Cal-Earth two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. Any cancellations within two weeks of the workshop will not be refunded, only transfered.
If Cal-Earth cancels the workshop due to low enrollment your tuition will be fully refunded or transferred.